Synthetic oil PETROLINE 75w90
PETROLINE valvulina 75W90 (GL5) is a state-of-the-art, extreme pressure multigrade synthetic oil, formulated for gearboxes and differentials with hypoid and helical gears on all types of boats including those that require the limited slip (LS) standard.
Container: 1 Liter
It is manufactured with highly refined bases and high technology additives that guarantee the toughest application requirements, even with large variations in working temperature.
- Excellent lubricating and anti-wear properties.
- Great resistance to oxidation and aging.
- High detergent and dispersant power.
- Good protection against corrosion.
- Decrease oil consumption ..
- Reduces the loudness index of the group or gearbox.
- It does not attack copper or its alloys.
- Usable in winter and summer.
- Lubricant to be used where the manufacturer requests these quality levels.
DENSITY 15ºC. (ASTM D1298) ------- 0.88 / 0.90
VISCOSITY 40ºC. cST. (ASTM D445) ---- 90/100
VISCOSITY 100ºC. cST. (ASTM D445) --- 14/15
VISCOSITY INDEX, (ASTM D2270) -> 150
POINT OF INFLAMMATION ºC. (ASTM D92) - 210
FREEZING POINT ºC. (ASTM D97) - - 30
API ----- GL5 + LIMITED SLIP (LS) / MT-1
THOUSAND ----- L 2105 D
It meets the demands of the major manufacturers of marine engines such as Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, Mercury, etc.
- Iberian Peninsula 2 to 3 days, rest of Europe 5 to 7 days